onhub-web is the missing web client for interacting with and monitoring Google OnHub and Google Wifi devices.
onhub-web talks to the Google Foyer APIs to retrieve metrics regarding your Google OnHub / Google Home devices. These metrics are then accessible through various avenues including a web UI and Prometheus / Grafana dashboard.
- Technologies used: GoLang, React
spring-boot-actuator-cli is a command-line application to interact and visualize a Spring Boot application’s Actuator endpoint’s data.
- Designed and implemented parsers to print the Actuator endpoint’s data in legible formats.
- Supported ‘config file’ usage, allowing teams to manage complicated micro service fleets collaboratively.
- Technologies used: GoLang, Java, Spring Boot
My custom “new tab” page that displays current news, now playing music, and shortcuts to important places.
Exige is a proof-of-concept traffic visualizer for UAM / UTM data.
Chaddi Bot has a variety of features to make your Telegram experience a whole lot more fun.
- Technologies used: Python3, tdlib